- An international survey of surveillance schemes for unaffected BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Madorsky-Feldman Dana et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Jun 157(2) 319-327
- Clinical outcomes in ER+ HER2 -node-positive breast cancer patients who were treated according to the Recurrence Score results: evidence from a large prospectively designed registry.
Stemmer Salomon M et al. NPJ breast cancer 2017 332
- Evaluation of an amplicon-based next-generation sequencing panel for detection of BRCA1 and BRCA2 genetic variants.
Shin Saeam et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Aug 158(3) 433-40
- Fertility preservation in women harboring deleterious BRCA mutations: ready for prime time?
Peccatori Fedro Alessandro et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2017 Dec 1-7
- Identification and management of familial breast cancer in Austria.
Singer Christian F et al. Hormone molecular biology and clinical investigation 2017 Nov
- Management of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Yamauchi Hideko et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2017 Nov
- Population-Based Study to Determine the Health System Costs of Using the 21-Gene Assay.
Mittmann Nicole et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Dec JCO2017742577
- Predictive accuracy of combined genetic and environmental risk scores.
Dudbridge Frank et al. Genetic epidemiology 2017 Nov
- Racial disparities in omission of oncotype DX but no racial disparities in chemotherapy receipt following completed oncotype DX test results.
Press David J et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Nov
- Rates of BRCA1/2 mutation testing among young survivors of breast cancer.
Kehl Kenneth L et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Jan 155(1) 165-73
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Breast Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Dec 07, 2017