- Management of Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Hong Kong.
Hu Miao et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2016 Feb
- Maternal and paternal family history of type 2 diabetes differently influence lipid parameters in young nondiabetic Japanese women.
Sasaki K, et al. Environmental health and preventive medicine 2013 3 (2) 2
- Serum vitamins A and E as modifiers of lipid trait genetics in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys as part of the Population Architecture using Genomics and Epidemiology (PAGE) study.
Dumitrescu L, et al. Human genetics 2012 11 (11) 11
- Is the process of delivery of an individually tailored lifestyle intervention associated with improvements in LDL cholesterol and multiple lifestyle behaviours in people with familial hypercholesterolemia?
Broekhuizen K, et al. BMC public health 2012 11
- Plasma HDL cholesterol and risk of myocardial infarction: a mendelian randomisation study.
Voight BF, et al. Lancet 2012 8 (9841) 9841
domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2017
Cholesterol [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.