- Genetic contribution to lipid levels in early life based on 158 loci validated in adults: the FAMILY study.
Scientific reports 2017 Dec 7 (1): 68.
Christie Shanice, Robiou-du-Pont Sébastien, Anand Sonia S, Morrison Katherine M, McDonald Sarah D, Paré Guillaume, Atkinson Stephanie A, Teo Koon K, Meyre Dav
- Genetic Contributions to Childhood Obesity: Association of Candidate Gene Polymorphisms and Overweight/Obesity in Korean Preschool Children.
Journal of Korean medical science 2017 Dec 32 (12): 1997-2004.
Yoo Kee Hwan, Yim Hyung Eun, Bae Eun Soo, Hong Young So
- A complex association between ABCA7 genotypes and blood lipid levels in Southern Chinese Han patients of sporadic Alzheimer's disease.
Journal of the neurological sciences 2017 Nov 382 13-17.
Li Hui, Zhou Jinxia, Yue Zongwei, Feng Li, Luo Zhaohui, Chen Si, Yang Xiaosu, Xiao
- Effect of LSR polymorphism on blood lipid levels and age-specific epistatic interaction with the APOE common polymorphism.
Clinical genetics 2017 Nov .
Xie T, Stathopoulou M G, Akbar S, Oster T, Siest G, Yen F T, Visvikis-Siest
- Pleiotropy of cardiometabolic syndrome with obesity-related anthropometric traits determined using empirically derived kinships from the Busselton Health Study.
Human genetics 2017 Nov .
Cadby Gemma, Melton Phillip E, McCarthy Nina S, Almeida Marcio, Williams-Blangero Sarah, Curran Joanne E, VandeBerg John L, Hui Jennie, Beilby John, Musk A W, James Alan L, Hung Joseph, Blangero John, Moses Eric
domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2017
Cholesterol [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology