Last Posted: Dec 11, 2017
- Communication in genetic medicine
E Amsen, TGMI Blog Post, Dec 8, 2017
- A New Zealand platform to enable genetic investigation of adverse drug reactions.
Maggo Simran Ds et al. The New Zealand medical journal 2017 Dec 130(1466) 62-69
- Cancer genetic counseling communication with low-income Chinese immigrants.
Cheng Janice Ka Yan et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Dec
- Data, data everywhere: the challenges of personalised medicine.
Armstrong Stephen et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 359j4546
- Development and Evaluation of a Telephone Communication Protocol for the Delivery of Personalized Melanoma Genomic Risk to the General Population.
Fenton Georgina L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Dec
- Huntington's case raises questions about passing gene test results to relatives.
Dyer Clare et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 357j2433
- Impact of a Patient-Facing Enhanced Genomic Results Report to Improve Understanding, Engagement, and Communication.
Williams Janet L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Dec
- The impact of genetic counselors' use of facilitative strategies on cognitive and emotional processing of genetic risk disclosure for Alzheimer's disease.
Guan Yue et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Nov
- Clinical relevance of molecular diagnostics in gastrointestinal (GI) cancer: European Society of Digestive Oncology (ESDO) expert discussion and recommendations from the 17th European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)/World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer, Barcelona.
Baraniskin Alexander et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 Nov 86305-317
- Communication of Genetic Information to Families with Inherited Rhythm Disorders.
Burns Charlotte et al. Heart rhythm 2017 Nov
- Decision making and experiences of young adults undergoing presymptomatic genetic testing for familial cancer: a longitudinal grounded theory study.
Godino Lea et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Nov
- Psychosocial issues of a population approach to high genetic risk identification: Behavioural, emotional and informed choice issues.
French David P et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Nov 37148-153
- The accessibility and utilization of genetic testing for inherited heart rhythm disorders: a Canadian cross-sectional survey study.
Roston Thomas M et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Nov
- The International Rare Diseases Research Consortium: Policies and Guidelines to maximize impact.
Lochmüller Hanns et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Nov
- Development of a communication aid for explaining hypertrophic cardiomyopathy genetic test results.
Smagarinsky Yana et al. Pilot and feasibility studies 2017 353
- Ethics and Genetics: Examining a Crossroads in Nursing Through a Case Study
Curr Beamer Laura Curr et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2017 Dec 21(6) 730-737
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario