Last Posted: Dec 11, 2017
- An exposome perspective: Early-life events and immune development in a changing world.
Renz Harald et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2017 Jul (1) 24-40
- Opportunities and Challenges for Environmental Exposure Assessment in Population-Based Studies.
Patel Chirag J et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2017 Sep (9) 1370-1380
- Yale school of public health symposium on lifetime exposures and human health: the exposome; summary and future reflections.
Johnson Caroline H et al. Human genomics 2017 Dec (1) 32
- Use of the "Exposome" in the Practice of Epidemiology: A Primer on -Omic Technologies.
DeBord D Gayle et al. American journal of epidemiology 2016 Aug 184(4) 302-14
- Use of the Exposome in the Practice of Epidemiology: A Primer on -Omic Technologies
DG Debord et al, AJE, 2016
- 'Omics' and endocrine-disrupting chemicals - new paths forward.
Messerlian Carmen et al. Nature reviews. Endocrinology 2017 Jul
- Analytic Complexity and Challenges in Identifying Mixtures of Exposures Associated with Phenotypes in the Exposome Era.
Patel Chirag J et al. Current epidemiology reports 2017 4(1) 22-30
- How Sensors Might Help Define the External Exposome.
Loh Miranda et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2017 Apr 14(4)
- The Exposome Research Paradigm: an Opportunity to Understand the Environmental Basis for Human Health and Disease.
Buck Louis Germaine M et al. Current environmental health reports 2017 Mar 4(1) 89-98
- Informatics and Data Analytics to Support Exposome-Based Discovery for Public Health.
Manrai Arjun K et al. Annual review of public health 2017 Mar 279-294
- Toward Capturing the Exposome: Exposure Biomarker Variability and Co-Exposure Patterns in the Shared Environment
MK Chung et al, BioxRiv, August 2017
- Toward the integration of Omics data in epidemiological studies: still a "long and winding road".
López de Maturana Evangelina et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 Nov (7) 558-569
- Precision medicine in cardiology.
Antman Elliott M et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2016 Oct 13(10) 591-602
- The skin aging exposome.
Krutmann Jean et al. Journal of dermatological science 2016 Sep
- The exposome concept: a challenge and a potential driver for environmental health research.
Siroux Valérie et al. European respiratory review : an official journal of the European Respiratory Society 2016 Jun 25(140) 124-9
- Metabolic profiling in human exposome studies.
Athersuch Toby J et al. Mutagenesis 2015 Nov (6) 755-62