Last Posted: Dec 07, 2017
- Genome Editing: The Recent History and Perspective in Cardiovascular Diseases.
Musunuru Kiran et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2017 Dec 70(22) 2808-2821
- Recent developments in genetics and medically assisted reproduction: from research to clinical applications.
Harper J C et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Dec
- One small edit for humans, one giant edit for humankind? Points and questions to consider for a responsible way forward for gene editing in humans
HC Howard et al, EJHG, Dec 5, 2017
- Am I ready for CRISPR? A user's guide to genetic screens
JG Doensh, Nat Rev Genetics, Nov 2017
- First Person Receives Gene Editing in the Body
K Sheikh, Genome Magazine, Nov 2017
- CRISPR Enables Cancer Immunotherapy Drug Discovery
Dana Farber Blog, Nov 30, 2017
- A Universal Approach to Correct Various HBB Gene Mutations in Human Stem Cells for Gene Therapy of Beta-Thalassemia and Sickle Cell Disease.
Cai Liuhong et al. Stem cells translational medicine 2017 Nov
- First-In-Human Phase 1 CRISPR Gene Editing Cancer Trials: Are We Ready?
Baylis Francoise et al. Current gene therapy 2017 Nov
- The FDA says its illegal to sell do-it-yourself kits to edit human genes. But what, exactly, does that mean?
I Swetlitz, StatNews Plus, Nov 24, 2017
- Ethics and Genetics: Examining a Crossroads in Nursing Through a Case Study
Curr Beamer Laura Curr et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2017 Dec 21(6) 730-737
- Man Receives First In Vivo Gene-Editing Therapy- The 44-year-old patient has Hunter syndrome, which doctors hope to treat using zinc finger nucleases.
K Grens, The Scientist, Nov 15, 2017
- A gene-editing first: Scientists try to edit a living humans DNA
M Marchione, Genetic Literacy Project, Nov 15, 2017
- Compelling Reasons for Repairing Human Germlines.
Church George et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Nov (20) 1909-1911
- Gene Editing Provides Clues to Why Cancer Immunotherapy Often Fails
T Hampton, JAMA, Nov 7, 2017
- A CRISPR Way to Diagnose Infectious Diseases.
Caliendo Angela M et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Oct (17) 1685-1687
- CRISPR hacks enable pinpoint repairs to genome: Precision tools expand the number of base editors available for manipulating DNA and RNA.
E Dolgin, Nature, Oct 25, 2017
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario