- Towards a European consensus for reporting incidental findings during clinical NGS testing.
Hehir-Kwa Jayne Y et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 Jun 3.
- Towards a European consensus for reporting incidental findings during clinical NGS testing
Jayne Y Hehir-Kwa, et al. European Journal of Human Genetics 2015 Jun 3
- On the Justifiability of ACMG Recommendations for Reporting of Incidental Findings in Clinical Exome and Genome Sequencing.
May Thomas et al. J Law Med Ethics 2015 Mar 43(1) 134-42
- Key emerging themes for assessing the cost-effectiveness of reporting incidental findings.
Phillips Kathryn A et al. Genet. Med. 2015 Apr 17(4) 314-5
- Making personalized medicine more affordable.
Aronson Naomi, et al. Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 2015 2 27.
sábado, 23 de diciembre de 2017
Incidental findings [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.