- Points to consider in the clinical use of NGS panels for mitochondrial disease: an analysis of gene inclusion and consent forms.
Platt J, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2014 8 (4) 4
- Incidental findings from clinical genome-wide sequencing: a review.
Lohn Z, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2014 8 (4) 4
- Disclosing incidental findings in genetics contexts: a review of the empirical ethical research.
Christenhusz GM, et al. European journal of medical genetics 2013 10 (10) 10
- Incidental findings in genetic research and clinical diagnostic tests: a systematic review.
Jackson L, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2012 12 (12) 12
- American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics: standards and guidelines for documenting suspected consanguinity as an incidental finding of genomic testing.
Rehder CW, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 2 (2) 2
sábado, 23 de diciembre de 2017
Incidental findings [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.