- Refining the structure and content of clinical genomic reports.
Dorschner MO, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2014 3 (1) 1
- Return of incidental findings in genomic medicine: measuring what patients value--development of an instrument to measure preferences for information from next-generation testing (IMPRINT).
Bennette CS, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 11 (11) 11
- Management of incidental findings in clinical genomic sequencing.
Krier JB, et al. Current protocols in human genetics / editorial board, Jonathan L. Haines ... [et al.] 2013 4
- An informatics approach to analyzing the incidentalome.
Berg JS, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 1 (1) 1
- A public resource facilitating clinical use of genomes.
Ball MP, et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2012 7 (30) 30
sábado, 23 de diciembre de 2017
Incidental findings [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.