- Military Health Care Dilemmas and Genetic Discrimination: A Family's Experience with Whole Exome Sequencing.
Helm Benjamin M et al. Narrat Inq Bioeth 2015 5(2) 179-86
- Return of genetic testing results in the era of whole-genome sequencing.
Knoppers Bartha Maria et al. Nat. Rev. Genet. 2015 Aug 4.
- So rare we need to hunt for them: reframing the ethical debate on incidental findings.
Schuol Sebastian et al. Genome Med 2015 7(1) 83
- When Should Genome Researchers Disclose Misattributed Pahentage?
Mandava Amulya et al. Hastings Cent Rep 2015 Jul 45(4) 28-36
- Overcoming challenges to meaningful informed consent for whole genome sequencing in pediatric cancer research.
Oberg Jennifer A et al. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2015 Apr 1.
sábado, 23 de diciembre de 2017
Incidental findings [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.