- The Establishment and Diversification of Epidemic-Associated Serogroup W Meningococcus in the African Meningitis Belt, 1994 to 2012.
Retchless Adam C et al. mSphere (6)
- A gene-by-gene population genomics platform: de novo assembly, annotation and genealogical analysis of 108 representative Neisseria meningitidis genomes.
Bratcher Holly B et al. BMC Genomics 2014 1138
- Emergence of a new epidemic Neisseria meningitidis serogroup A Clone in the African meningitis belt: high-resolution picture of genomic changes that mediate immune evasion.
Lamelas Araceli et al. MBio 2014 (5) e01974-14
- Changes in the Population Structure of Invasive Neisseria meningitidis in the United States After Quadrivalent Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine Licensure.
Wang Xin et al. J. Infect. Dis. 2015 Jun 15. (12) 1887-94
- Diagnostic accuracy of loop-mediated isothermal amplification as a near-patient test for meningococcal disease in children: an observational cohort study.
Bourke Thomas W et al. Lancet Infect Dis 2015 Feb 26.
- Illuminating meningococcal diagnosis with LAMP.
Bahr Nathan C et al. Lancet Infect Dis 2015 Feb 26.
- Meningitis in adolescents: the role of commensal microbiota.
Moir James W B et al. Trends Microbiol. 2015 Apr (4) 181-2
- Competition between antagonistic complement factors for a single protein on N. meningitidis rules disease susceptibility.
Caesar Joseph J E et al. Elife 2014
- Genetic diversity and levels of expression of factor H binding protein among carriage isolates of Neisseria meningitidis.
Lemée Ludovic et al. PLoS ONE 2014 (9) e107240
- Insight into proteomic investigations of Neisseria meningitidis serogroup C strain L91543 from analysis of its genome sequence.
Karlyshev Andrey V et al. FEMS Microbiol. Lett. 2015 Apr 6.
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Meningococcus - Infectious Diseases PHGKB -
Specific PHGKB|<bean:write name="specificPHGKBForm" property="topic" />|PHGKB
Last Posted: Dec 06, 2016