- Global Transcriptome Analysis of Aedes aegypti Mosquitoes in Response to Zika Virus Infection.
Etebari Kayvan et al. mSphere (6)
- Simple protocol for population (Sanger) sequencing for Zika virus genomic regions.
Cabral Gabriela Bastos et al. Memorias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz 2017 Nov 0
- In silico design of a Zika virus non-structural protein 5 aiming vaccine protection against zika and dengue in different human populations.
Dos Santos Franco Lorrany et al. Journal of biomedical science 2017 Nov (1) 88
- Optical Nanoantenna for Single Molecule-Based Detection of Zika Virus Nucleic Acids without Molecular Multiplication.
Ochmann Sarah E et al. Analytical chemistry 2017 Nov
- A single mutation in the prM protein of Zika virus contributes to fetal microcephaly.
Yuan Ling et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2017 11 (6365) 933-936
- The diversification of Zika virus: Are there two distinct lineages?
Gong Zhen et al. Genome biology and evolution 2017 Oct
- Update: Interim Guidance for the Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Management of Infants with Possible Congenital Zika Virus Infection - United States, October 2017.
Adebanjo Tolulope et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2017 Oct (41) 1089-1099
- Development and evaluation of a rapid molecular diagnostic test for Zika virus infection by reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification.
Kurosaki Yohei et al. Scientific reports 2017 Oct (1) 13503
- Update: Interim Guidance for the Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Management of Infants with Possible Congenital Zika Virus Infection United States, October 2017
Adebanjo T, et al. MMWR, Oct 20, 2017.
- Viral Load and Cytokine Response Profile Does Not Support Antibody-Dependent Enhancement in Dengue-Primed Zika Virus-Infected Patients.
Terzian Ana Carolina Bernardes et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 10 (8) 1260-1265
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Zika - Infectious Diseases PHGKB -
Specific PHGKB|<bean:write name="specificPHGKBForm" property="topic" />|PHGKB
Last Posted: Dec 06, 2017