- Serum polychlorinated biphenyls and leukocyte telomere length in a highly-exposed population: The Anniston Community Health Survey.
Callahan Catherine L et al. Environment international 2017 Sep 108212-220
- Cancer Risk in Families Fulfilling the Amsterdam Criteria for Lynch Syndrome.
Samadder N Jewel et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Aug
- BCL2 mutations do not confer adverse prognosis in follicular lymphoma patients treated with rituximab.
Huet Sarah et al. American journal of hematology 2017 Jun 92(6) 515-519
- Genetic profiling of MYC and BCL2 in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma determines cell of origin-specific clinical impact.
Ennishi Daisuke et al. Blood 2017 Mar
- Family history of venous thromboembolism and risk of hospitalized thromboembolism in cancer patients: A nationwide family study.
Zöller Bengt et al. Thrombosis research 2015 Sep 136(3) 573-81
- Familial Risk in Patients With Carcinoma of Unknown Primary.
Samadder N Jewel et al. JAMA oncology 2015 Dec 1-7
- Recurrent genomic rearrangements in primary testicular lymphoma.
Twa David D W et al. J. Pathol. 2015 Jun (2) 136-41
- LymphomiRs: microRNAs with regulatory roles in lymphomas.
Kozloski Goldi A et al. Curr. Opin. Hematol. 2015 Jul (4) 362-8
- Genetic susceptibility to diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in a pooled study of three Eastern Asian populations.
Bassig Bryan A et al. Eur. J. Haematol. 2015 Jan 22.
- Genome-wide association study identifies five susceptibility loci for follicular lymphoma outside the HLA region.
Skibola Christine F et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 2014 Oct 2. (4) 462-71
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Non-hodgkin Lymphoma Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Non-hodgkin Lymphoma Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Sep 14, 2017