- The importance of a well-structured pancreatic screening program for familial and hereditary pancreatic cancer.
Vasen Hans F A et al. Familial cancer 2017 Dec
- A genetic roadmap of pancreatic cancer: still evolving.
Notta Faiyaz et al. Gut 2017 Oct
- Circulating microRNAs Expressions as Genetic Biomarkers in Pancreatic Cancer Patients Continuous Non-Invasive Monitoring.
Sandesc Mihai et al. Clinical laboratory 2017 Oct 63(10) 1561-1566
- Development of a high risk pancreatic screening clinic using 3.0 T MRI.
Barnes Chad A et al. Familial cancer 2017 Nov
- The Clinical Utility of MicroRNA as a Prognostic Biomarker of Pancreatobiliary Cancers.
Lee Kyu Taek et al. Gut and liver 2016 Sep 10(5) 663-4
- Association of Alterations in Main Driver Genes With Outcomes of Patients With Resected Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
ZR Qiang et al, JAMA Oncology, Nov 3, 2017
- 5 Things to Know about BRCA Mutations and Pancreatic Cancer
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, October 12, 2017
- Detection of mutant KRAS and TP53 DNA in circulating exosomes from healthy individuals and patients with pancreatic cancer.
Yang Sujuan et al. Cancer biology & therapy 2017 Mar 18(3) 158-165
- MicroRNA-21 as a prognostic biomarker in patients with pancreatic cancer - A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Negoi Ionut et al. American journal of surgery 2017 Sep 214(3) 515-524
- Real-Time Genomic Profiling of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: Potential Actionability and Correlation with Clinical Phenotype.
Lowery Maeve A et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Pancreatic Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Pancreatic Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Dec 07, 2017