- Development and Validation of a Novel Integrated Clinical-Genomic Risk Group Classification for Localized Prostate Cancer.
Spratt Daniel E et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Nov JCO2017742940
- Clinical Utility of CLIA-Grade AR-V7 Testing in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Markowski Mark C et al. JCO precision oncology 2017 2017
- Quantitative Mass Spectrometry-Based Proteomic Profiling for Precision Medicine in Prostate Cancer.
Flores-Morales Amilcar et al. Frontiers in oncology 2017 7267
- Rapid, ultra low coverage copy number profiling of cell-free DNA as a precision oncology screening strategy.
Hovelson Daniel H et al. Oncotarget 2017 Oct 8(52) 89848-89866
- Utility of single cell genomics in diagnostic evaluation of prostate cancer.
Alexander Joan et al. Cancer research 2017 Nov
- New Histopathological & Genetic Features to Improve Active Surveillance Selection for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer.
Wong Lih-Ming et al. Anti-cancer agents in medicinal chemistry 2017 Nov
- Genomic Markers in Prostate Cancer Decision Making.
Cucchiara Vito et al. European urology 2017 Nov
- The PROFILE Feasibility Study: Targeted Screening of Men With a Family History of Prostate Cancer.
Castro Elena et al. The oncologist 2016 Jun 21(6) 716-22
- Genetic risk score to predict biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy in prostate cancer: prospective cohort study.
Oh Jong Jin et al. Oncotarget 2017 Sep 8(44) 75979-75988
- Prostate Cancer Germline Variations and Implications for Screening and Treatment.
Dias Alexander et al. Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in medicine 2017 Nov
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Prostate Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Prostate Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Dec 07, 2017