Last Posted: Dec 12, 2017
- Transforming Growth Factor-?1 gene polymorphism and osteoporosis in postmenopausal egyptian women.
Taha Inass M, et al. Cellular and molecular biology (Noisy-le-Grand, France) 2017 11 (11) 53-57
- Identification of a novel locus on chromosome 2q13, which predisposes to clinical vertebral fractures independently of bone density.
Alonso Nerea, et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2017 11
- Effects of paraoxonase 1 on the cytodifferentiation and mineralization of periodontal ligament cells.
Masumoto R, et al. Journal of periodontal research 2017 10
- Genetic association study identified a 20?kb regulatory element in WLS associated with osteoporosis and bone mineral density in Han Chinese.
Zhang Dangfeng, et al. Scientific reports 2017 10 (1) 13668
- Effect of genetic variants of OPTN in the pathophysiology of Paget's disease of bone.
Silva Iris A L, et al. Biochimica et biophysica acta 2017 10
- The c.29T>C polymorphism of the transforming growth factor beta-1 (TGFB1) gene, bone mineral density and the occurrence of low-energy fractures in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
Krela-Ka?mierczak I, et al. Molecular biology reports 2017 10