- The genetic basis of antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapy: A pharmacogenetic review of newer antiplatelets (clopidogrel, prasugrel and ticagrelor) and anticoagulants (dabigatran, rivaroxaban, apixaban and edoxaban).
O'Connor Cormac T et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2017 Jun
- Approach to Lynch Syndrome for the Gastroenterologist.
Bui Quan M et al. Digestive diseases and sciences 2017 Feb 62(2) 299-304
- Exploring clinicians' attitudes about using aspirin for risk reduction in people with Lynch Syndrome with no personal diagnosis of colorectal cancer.
Chen Yanni et al. Familial cancer 2016 Sep
- Modeling the prevention of colorectal cancer from the combined impact of host and behavioral risk factors.
Frampton Matthew et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Aug
- Aspirin and colorectal cancer: the promise of precision chemoprevention
DA Drew et al, Nature Reviews Cancer, February 2016
domingo, 16 de julio de 2017
Aspirin [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.