Last Posted: Jul 13, 2017
- Large Study Verifies Cancer Risk for Women Carrying BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutations
NCI, July 112, 2017
- Influence of the Angelina Jolie Announcement and Insurance Reimbursement on Practice Patterns for Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Lee Jihyoun et al. Journal of breast cancer 2017 Jun 20(2) 203-207
- Recent Patterns in Genetic Testing for Breast and Ovarian Cancer Risk in the U.S.
Han Xuesong et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Jun
- Family Communication, Risk Perception and Cancer Knowledge of Young Adults from BRCA1/2 Families: a Systematic Review.
Young Alison L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- A Maintenance Trial for Patients with BRCA or PALB2 Mutations
Let's win, June 27, 2017
- Current guidelines for BRCA testing of breast cancer patients are insufficient to detect all mutation carriers.
Grindedal Eli Marie et al. BMC cancer 2017 Jun 17(1) 438
- Mutation detection rates associated with specific selection criteria for BRCA1/2 testing in 1854 high-risk families: A monocentric Italian study.
Azzollini Jacopo et al. European journal of internal medicine 2016 Jul 3265-71
- The Role of Genetic Testing in Patients With Breast Cancer: A Review.
Valencia Olivia M et al. JAMA surgery 2017 Jun 152(6) 589-594
- Age-specific overall risk of breast, ovarian cancer among women with BRCA1/2 genetic mutations
Science Mag, June 20, 2017
- Family history and location of genetic fault affect risk for carriers of cancer genes
Science Mag, June 2017
- A universal genetic testing initiative for patients with high-grade, non-mucinous epithelial ovarian cancer and the implications for cancer treatment.
Bednar Erica M et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Jun
- Predictors of BRCA1/2 genetic testing among Black women with breast cancer: a population-based study.
Jones Tarsha et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Jun
- Risks of Breast, Ovarian, and Contralateral Breast Cancer for BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
Kuchenbaecker Karoline B et al. JAMA 2017 Jun (23) 2402-2416
- Clinical outcomes of female breast cancer according to BRCA mutation status.
Cronin-Fenton Deirdre P et al. Cancer epidemiology 2017 Jun 49128-137
- Evaluating the NCCN Clinical Criteria for Recommending BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genetic Testing in Patients With Breast Cancer.
Cropper Caiqian et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Jun 15(6) 797-803
- Population screening for BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations: lessons from qualitative analysis of the screening experience.
Lieberman Sari et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jun (6) 628-634