Last Posted: Jul 15, 2017
- Outsmarting Colon Cancer
J Erdmann, Genome Magazine, Summer 2017
- A new hereditary colorectal cancer network in the Middle East and eastern mediterranean countries to improve care for high-risk families.
Ghorbanoghli Zeinab et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jul
- Physicians discuss genetic testing for and treatment of colorectal cancer.
Printz Carrie et al. Cancer 2017 Jul 123(14) 2591-2593
- Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Cases with Colorectal Carcinoma from Mashhad.
Goshayeshi Ladan et al. Archives of Iranian medicine 2017 Jun 20(6) 332-337
- FDA granted marketing approval to the Praxis Extended RAS Panel
FDA announcement, July 2017
- RAS screening in colorectal cancer: a comprehensive analysis of the results from the UK NEQAS colorectal cancer external quality assurance schemes (2009-2016).
Richman Susan D et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2017 Jun
- Screening for Lynch syndrome in young Saudi colorectal cancer patients using microsatellite instability testing and next generation sequencing.
Alqahtani Masood et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jun
- Teaching Primary Care Genetics: A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparison.
Telner Deanna et al. Family medicine 2017 Jun 49(6) 443-450
- Validation of microsatellite instability histology scores with Bethesda guidelines in hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer.
Kaya Mustafa et al. Journal of cancer research and therapeutics 13(2) 356-361
- Clinical Impact of Mismatch Repair Protein Testing on Outcome of Early Staged Colorectal Carcinomas.
Gandhi Jatin Sundersham et al. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer 2017 Jun
- Colonoscopic surveillance - a cost-effective method to prevent hereditary and familial colorectal cancer.
Sjöström Olle et al. Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology 2017 Jun 1-6
- Pharmacogenetics in cancer therapy - 8 years of experience at the Institute for Oncology and Radiology of Serbia.
Cavic Milena et al. Journal of B.U.ON. : official journal of the Balkan Union of Oncology 21(5) 1287-1295
- Detection of Colorectal Cancer Using a Simplified SEPT9 Gene Methylation Assay Is a Reliable Method for Opportunistic Screening.
Wu Dong et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2016 Jul 18(4) 535-45
- Early Adoption of a Multitarget Stool DNA Test for Colorectal Cancer Screening.
Finney Rutten Lila J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2017 May (5) 726-733
- A Family History Questionnaire Sent to Patients Prior to Colonoscopy Enhances Genetic Counseling For Hereditary Colorectal Cancer.
Kessels Koen et al. Journal of digestive diseases 2017 May
- Colon Capsule to Screen for Colorectal Neoplasia in Subjects with a Family History of Colorectal Cancer.
Parodi Andrea et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2017 May
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario