From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- [Diagnostic and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia (FH) in adult: guidelines from the New French Society of Atherosclerosis (NSFA)].
Published 2013 ( New French Society of Atherosclerosis (NSFA))
- [Diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia in Spain: consensus document].
- Screening for Lipid Disorders in Children and Adolescents: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.
Published 2016 ( US Preventive Services Task Force)
- Defining severe familial hypercholesterolaemia and the implications for clinical management: a consensus statement from the International Atherosclerosis Society Severe Familial Hypercholesterolemia Panel.
Published 2016 ( International Atherosclerosis Society Severe Familial Hypercholesterolemia Panel)
- Expert consensus on the rational clinical use of proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) inhibitors.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario