- Genetic indicators of drug resistance in the highly repetitive genome of Trichomonas vaginalis.
Bradic Martina et al. Genome biology and evolution 2017 Jun
- Multi-country validation of SAMBA - A novel molecular point-of- care test for HIV-1 detection in resource-limited setting.
Ondiek Johnson et al. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999) 2017 Jun
- Application of pharmacogenomics to investigate adverse drug reactions to the disease-modifying treatments for multiple sclerosis: a case-control study protocol for dimethyl fumarate-induced lymphopenia.
Kowalec Kaarina et al. BMJ open 2017 Jun 7(5) e016276
- Increased Risk for Meningococcal Disease among Men who have Sex with Men in the United States, 2012-2015.
Folaranmi Temitope A et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 May
- Evaluation of Automated Molecular Testing Rollout for Tuberculosis Diagnosis Using Routinely Collected Surveillance Data - Uganda, 2012-2015.
Scott Colleen et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2017 Mar 66(12) 339-342
domingo, 2 de julio de 2017
HIV, Genomics and Public Health [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.