Last Posted: Jul 06, 2017
- Personalized cancer vaccines vanquish melanoma in small but encouraging study
S Begley, StatNews, July 5, 2017
- Implementation and utilization of the molecular tumor board to guide precision medicine.
Harada Shuko et al. Oncotarget 2017 Jun
- Does personalised melanoma genomic risk information trigger conversations about skin cancer prevention and skin examination with family, friends and health professionals?
Smit A K et al. The British journal of dermatology 2017 Jun
- Impact of a 31-gene Expression Profiling Test for Cutaneous Melanoma on Dermatologists' Clinical Management Decisions.
Farberg Aaron S et al. Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD 2017 May 16(5) 428-431
- PTEN, DICER1, FH, and Their Associated Tumor Susceptibility Syndromes: Clinical Features, Genetics, and Surveillance Recommendations in Childhood.
Schultz Kris Ann P et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jun 23(12) e76-e82
- Critical role of RIG-I and MDA5 in early and late stages of Tulane virus infection.
Chhabra Preeti et al. The Journal of general virology 2017 May 98(5) 1016-1026
- Pediatric Predispositional Genetic Risk Communication: Potential Utility for Prevention and Control of Melanoma Risk as an Exemplar.
Wu Yelena P et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 May
- Identification, genetic testing, and management of hereditary melanoma.
Leachman Sancy A et al. Cancer metastasis reviews 2017 Mar 36(1) 77-90
- Whole-genome landscapes of major melanoma subtypes
NK Hayward et al, Nature, May 3, 2017
- StrandAdvantage test for early-line and advanced-stage treatment decisions in solid tumors.
Sen Manimala et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Apr
- Towards Personalized Medicine in Melanoma: Implementation of a Clinical Next-Generation Sequencing Panel.
de Unamuno Bustos Blanca et al. Scientific reports 2017 Mar 7(1) 495
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Test Feasibility of Next-Generation Sequencing Assays in Clinical Mutation Detection of Small Biopsy and Fine Needle Aspiration Specimens.
Zheng Gang et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2016 May 145(5) 696-702
- Cost-Effectiveness of Immune Checkpoint Inhibition in BRAF Wild-Type Advanced Melanoma.
Kohn Christine G et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Feb JCO2016696336
- Clinical applicability and cost of a 46-gene panel for genomic analysis of solid tumours: Retrospective validation and prospective audit in the UK National Health Service.
Hamblin Angela et al. PLoS medicine 2017 Feb 14(2) e1002230
- Single-Center Experience with a Targeted Next Generation Sequencing Assay for Assessment of Relevant Somatic Alterations in Solid Tumors.
Paasinen-Sohns Aino et al. Neoplasia (New York, N.Y.) 2017 Feb 19(3) 196-206