- Implementation and utilization of the molecular tumor board to guide precision medicine.
Harada Shuko et al. Oncotarget 2017 Jun
- Does personalised melanoma genomic risk information trigger conversations about skin cancer prevention and skin examination with family, friends and health professionals?
Smit A K et al. The British journal of dermatology 2017 Jun
- Impact of a 31-gene Expression Profiling Test for Cutaneous Melanoma on Dermatologists' Clinical Management Decisions.
Farberg Aaron S et al. Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD 2017 May 16(5) 428-431
- PTEN, DICER1, FH, and Their Associated Tumor Susceptibility Syndromes: Clinical Features, Genetics, and Surveillance Recommendations in Childhood.
Schultz Kris Ann P et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jun 23(12) e76-e82
- Critical role of RIG-I and MDA5 in early and late stages of Tulane virus infection.
Chhabra Preeti et al. The Journal of general virology 2017 May 98(5) 1016-1026
domingo, 9 de julio de 2017
Melanoma [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.