From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- AGO Austria recommendation on screening and diagnosis of Lynch syndrome (LS).
Published 2017 ( AGO Austria)
- Genetic/familial high-risk assessment: breast and ovarian, version 1.2014
Published 2014 ( National Comprehensive Cancer Network)
- Summaries for patients. Assessing the genetic risk for BRCA-related breast or ovarian cancer in women: recommendations from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.
Published 2014 ( U.S. Preventive Services Task Force)
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast and Ovarian, Version 2.2017.
Published 2017 ( National Comprehensive Cancer Network)
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Newly Diagnosed, Advanced Ovarian Cancer: Society of Gynecologic Oncology and American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline.
Published 2016 ( Society of Gynecologic Oncology) ( American Society of Clinical Oncology)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario