Last Posted: Jul 07, 2017
- Whole Genome Sequencing for All? The Quest for Evidence Continues
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, July 5, 2017
- PulseNet International: Vision for the implementation of whole genome sequencing (WGS) for global food-borne disease surveillance.
Nadon Celine et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Jun 22(23)
- You Can Get Your Whole Genome Sequenced. But Should You?
M Molteni, Wired Magazine, June 26, 2017
- Sequencing Healthy Patients Reveals That Many Carry Rare Genetic Disease Risks
Bio IT Word, June 27, 2017
- Does Whole Genome Sequencing Have A Role in Primary Care?
L Husten, Cardio Brief, June 26, 2017
- Incorporating Whole-Genome Sequencing Into Primary Care: Falling Barriers and Next Steps.
Manolio Teri A et al. Annals of internal medicine 2017 Jun
- Promises, Pitfalls and Practicalities of Prenatal Whole Exome Sequencing.
Best Sunayna et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 Jun
- The Impact of Whole-Genome Sequencing on the Primary Care and Outcomes of Healthy Adult Patients: A Pilot Randomized Trial.
Vassy Jason L et al. Annals of internal medicine 2017 Jun
- Whole-Genome Sequencing in Primary Care.
et al. Annals of internal medicine 2017 Jun
- Minimal genetic change in Vibrio cholerae in Mozambique over time: Multilocus variable number tandem repeat analysis and whole genome sequencing.
Garrine Marcelino et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2017 Jun (6) e0005671
- Real-Time Whole-Genome Sequencing for Surveillance of Listeria monocytogenes, France.
Moura Alexandra et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Sep (9)
- One in five 'healthy' adults may carry disease-related genetic mutations
R Cross, Science Magazine, June 27, 2017
- Scientists discover DNA might not be that useful as part of your checkup
CY Johnson, Washington Post, June 27, 2017
- The Consequences of Sequencing Healthy People
A Mika, The Scientist, June 26, 2017
- In healthy patients, genome sequencing raises alarms while offering few benefits
S Begley, Stat News, June 26, 2017
- Incorporating Whole-Genome Sequencing Into Primary Care: Falling Barriers and Next Steps
Manolio TA, Annals of Internal Medicine, June 26, 2017
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario