Last Posted: Jul 19, 2017
- 'Scientific wellness’ study—and a famed biologist’s spinoff company—divide researchers
R Cross, Science, July 19, 2017
- Public genomes: the future of the NHS?
Lancet, July 15, 2017
- High Frequency Actionable Pathogenic Exome Mutations in an Average-Risk Cohort
S. Rego et al, BioRXIV, July 2017
- Population Dynamics of Staphylococcus aureus in Cystic Fibrosis Patients To Determine Transmission Events by Use of Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Ankrum Andrea et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Jul (7) 2143-2152
- Whole Genome Sequencing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Isolates From Extrapulmonary Sites.
Sharma Kusum et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2017 Jul (7) 413-425
- Characterization of Carbapenem-Resistant Escherichia coli Isolates Through the Whole-Genome Sequencing Analysis.
Luo Yanping et al. Microbial drug resistance (Larchmont, N.Y.) 2017 Jul
- Characterization of the emerging zoonotic pathogen Arcobacter thereius by whole genome sequencing and comparative genomics.
Rovetto Francesca et al. PloS one 2017 (7) e0180493
- Co-circulation of multiple subtypes of enterovirus A71 (EV- A71) genotype C, including novel recombinants characterised by use of whole genome sequencing (WGS), Denmark 2016.
Midgley Sofie E et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Jun (26)
- Use of whole-genome sequencing and evaluation of the apparent sensitivity and specificity of antemortem tuberculosis tests in the investigation of an unusual outbreak of Mycobacterium bovis infection in a Michigan dairy herd.
Bruning-Fann Colleen S et al. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 2017 Jul (2) 206-216
- Whole Genome Sequencing for All? The Quest for Evidence Continues
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, July 5, 2017
- PulseNet International: Vision for the implementation of whole genome sequencing (WGS) for global food-borne disease surveillance.
Nadon Celine et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Jun 22(23)
- Whole Genome Sequencing Overrules a Suspected Case of Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacter cloacae Transmission.
Chen Mark et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Jun
- You Can Get Your Whole Genome Sequenced. But Should You?
M Molteni, Wired Magazine, June 26, 2017
- Sequencing Healthy Patients Reveals That Many Carry Rare Genetic Disease Risks
Bio IT Word, June 27, 2017
- Does Whole Genome Sequencing Have A Role in Primary Care?
L Husten, Cardio Brief, June 26, 2017
- Incorporating Whole-Genome Sequencing Into Primary Care: Falling Barriers and Next Steps.
Manolio Teri A et al. Annals of internal medicine 2017 Jun