- PulseNet International: Vision for the implementation of whole genome sequencing (WGS) for global food-borne disease surveillance.
Nadon Celine et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Jun (23)
- Utility of Combining Whole Genome Sequencing with Traditional Investigational Methods To Solve Foodborne Outbreaks of Salmonella Infections Associated with Chicken: A New Tool for Tackling This Challenging Food Vehicle.
Crowe Samuel J et al. Journal of food protection 2017 Mar 654-660
- Short-read whole genome sequencing for determination of antimicrobial resistance mechanisms and capsular serotypes of current invasive Streptococcus agalactiae recovered in the United States.
Metcalf Benjamin J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Feb
- Whole genome sequencing of a large panel of contemporary Neisseria gonorrhoeae clinical isolates indicates that a wild-type mtrA gene is common: implications for inducible antimicrobial resistance.
Vidyaprakash Eshaw et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 Feb
- Laboratory Investigation of <i>Salmonella enterica</i> serovar Poona Outbreak in California: Comparison of Pulsed-Field Gel Electrophoresis (PFGE) and Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) Results.
Kozyreva Varvara K et al. PLoS currents 2016 Nov
sábado, 22 de julio de 2017
Whole genome sequencing - Updates on Specific Topics
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.