- Polygenic risk score and heritability estimates reveals a genetic relationship between ASD and OCD.
European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2017 Jul 27 (7): 657-666.
Guo W, Samuels J F, Wang Y, Cao H, Ritter M, Nestadt P S, Krasnow J, Greenberg B D, Fyer A J, McCracken J T, Geller D A, Murphy D L, Knowles J A, Grados M A, Riddle M A, Rasmussen S A, McLaughlin N C, Nurmi E L, Askland K D, Cullen B A, Piacentini J, Pauls D L, Bienvenu O J, Stewart S E, Goes F S, Maher B, Pulver A E, Valle D, Mattheisen M, Qian J, Nestadt G, Shugart Y
- Genome-wide association study of facial emotion recognition in children and association with polygenic risk for mental health disorders.
American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 Jun .
Coleman Jonathan R I, Lester Kathryn J, Keers Robert, Munafò Marcus R, Breen Gerome, Eley Thalia
- ASD restricted and repetitive behaviors associated at 17q21.33: genes prioritized by expression in fetal brains.
Molecular psychiatry 2017 May .
Cantor R M, Navarro L, Won H, Walker R L, Lowe J K, Geschwind D
- Independent Maternal and Fetal Genetic Effects on Mid-gestational Circulating Levels of Environmental Pollutants.
G3 (Bethesda, Md.) 2017 Feb .
Traglia Michela, Croen Lisa A, Lyall Kristen, Windham Gayle C, Kharrazi Marty, DeLorenze Gerald N, Torres Anthony R, Weiss Lauren
- Meta-analysis of GWAS of over 16,000 individuals with autism spectrum disorder highlights a novel locus at 10q24.32 and a significant overlap with schizophrenia.
Molecular autism 2017 8 21.
Authors are not available
sábado, 17 de febrero de 2018
AUTISM [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From GWAS Catalog
The Catalog is a quality controlled, manually curated, literature-derived collection of all published genome-wide association studies.