- Family history of dilated cardiomyopathy among patients with heart failure from the HF-ACTION genetic ancillary study.
Hudson L, et al. Clinical and translational science 2013 6 (3) 3
- A novel clinical risk prediction model for sudden cardiac death in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM risk-SCD).
O'Mahony C, et al. European heart journal 2014 8 (30) 30
- Pre-symptomatic genetic testing for inherited cardiac conditions: a qualitative exploration of psychosocial and ethical implications.
Ormondroyd E, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2014 1 (1) 1
- Clinical predictors of genetic testing outcomes in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Ingles J, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 12 (12) 12
- Uptake of cardiac screening and genetic testing among hypertrophic and dilated cardiomyopathy families.
Miller EM, et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2013 4 (2) 2
sábado, 10 de febrero de 2018
Cardiomyopathy [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.