From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Analytical sensitivity and stability of DNA methylation testing in stool samples for colorectal cancer detection.
Bosch LJ, et al. Cellular oncology (Dordrecht) 2012 8 (4) 4
- Preferences for outcomes associated with decisions to undergo or forgo genetic testing for Lynch syndrome.
Kuppermann M, et al. Cancer 2013 1 (1) 1
- Causes of death of mutation carriers in Finnish Lynch syndrome families.
Pylvänäinen K, et al. Familial cancer 2012 9 (3) 3
- Influence of family history of colorectal cancer on health behavior and performance of early detection procedures: the SUN Project.
Martínez-Ochoa E, et al. Annals of epidemiology 2012 7 (7) 7
- Does a screening questionnaire for familial and hereditary colorectal cancer risk work in a health insurance population?
Pieper C, et al. European journal of cancer care 2012 11 (6) 6
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario