From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Genetics of bicuspid aortic valve aortopathy.
Andreassi Maria G et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2016 Nov 31(6) 585-592
- Emerging Field of Cardiomics: High-Throughput Investigations into Transcriptional Regulation of Cardiovascular Development and Disease.
Slagle Christopher E et al. Trends in genetics : TIG 2016 Oct
- Cytogenomic Aberrations in Congenital Cardiovascular Malformations.
Azamian Mahshid et al. Molecular syndromology 2016 May 7(2) 51-61
- Genetic Evaluation and Use of Chromosome Microarray in Patients with Isolated Heart Defects: Benefits and Challenges of a New Model in Cardiovascular Care.
Helm Benjamin M et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2016 319
- Genetics of congenital heart disease: the contribution of the noncoding regulatory genome.
Postma Alex V et al. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 Jul 30.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario