From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Guidelines for the management of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Harada-Shiba M, et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2012 12 (12) 12
- Cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenetics in anticoagulation: international differences in healthcare systems and costs.
Verhoef TI, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2012 9 (12) 12
- Clinical utility gene card for: long-QT syndrome (types 1-13).
Beckmann BM, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2013 10 (10) 10
- Early diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia: improving patient outcomes.
Alonso R, et al. Expert review of cardiovascular therapy 2013 3 (3) 3
- Management of familial hypercholesterolemia: a review of the recommendations from the National Lipid Association Expert Panel on Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Robinson JG, et al. Journal of managed care pharmacy : JMCP 2013 3 (2) 2
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario