From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Reducing the burden of disease and death from familial hypercholesterolemia: a call to action.
Knowles Joshua W et al. Am. Heart J. 2014 Dec 168(6) 807-11
- Universal state newborn screening programs can reduce health disparities.
Brosco Jeffrey P et al. JAMA Pediatr 2015 Jan 169(1) 7-8
- Association between alcohol and cardiovascular disease: Mendelian randomisation analysis based on individual participant data.
Holmes Michael V et al. BMJ 2014 349g4164
- A public health economic assessment of hospitals' cost to screen newborns for critical congenital heart disease.
Peterson Cora et al. Public Health Rep 129(1) 86-93
- Survival among people with Down syndrome: a nationwide population-based study in Denmark.
Zhu Jin Liang et al. Genet. Med. 2013 Jan 15(1) 64-9
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario