From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- College of American Pathologists' Laboratory Standards for Next-Generation Sequencing Clinical Tests.
Aziz N, et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2014 8
- Anticipate and communicate: Ethical management of incidental and secondary findings in the clinical, research, and direct-to-consumer contexts (December 2013 report of the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues).
Weiner C, et al. American journal of epidemiology 2014 9 (6) 6
- ACMG recommendations for reporting of incidental findings in clinical exome and genome sequencing.
Green RC, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 7 (7) 7
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium guidelines for dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase genotype and fluoropyrimidine dosing.
Caudle KE, et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2013 12 (6) 6
- Informed consent for whole-genome sequencing studies in the clinical setting. Proposed recommendations on essential content and process.
Ayuso C, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2013 10 (10) 10
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario