- Genomics and Obesity: We Need Both Population and Individualized Approaches in the Prevention and Management of Obesity
Khoury M, CDC Blog, Jan 2018
- Behavior, environment, and genetic factors all have a role in causing people to be overweight and obese
- Adult Obesity in the U.S.
- Childhood Obesity Causes & Consequences
- September is National Childhood Obesity Month
sábado, 3 de febrero de 2018
Obesity [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.