- Next generation sequencing: Coping with rare genetic diseases in China.
Cram David S et al. Intractable & rare diseases research 2016 Aug 5(3) 140-4
- Privacy: The myth of anonymity.
Savage Neil et al. Nature 2016 537(7619) S70-2
- The risk of re-identification versus the need to identify individuals in rare disease research.
Hansson Mats G et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 May
- New consent requirements for newborn screening raise concerns.
Yan Wudan et al. Nat. Med. 2015 Jun 4. 21(6) 542-3
- Ethics, genetics and public policies in Uruguay: newborn and infant screening as a paradigm.
Larrandaburu Mariela et al. J Community Genet 2015 May 29.
sábado, 24 de febrero de 2018
Rare Disease Day 2018
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.