Last Posted: Feb 22, 2018
- Are whole-exome and whole-genome sequencing approaches cost-effective? A systematic review of the literature.
Schwarze Katharina et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Feb
- Periodic reanalysis of whole-genome sequencing data enhances the diagnostic advantage over standard clinical genetic testing.
Costain Gregory et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Feb
- Predicting fetoplacental chromosomal mosaicism during non-invasive prenatal testing.
Brison Nathalie et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2018 Jan
- Views of rare disease participants in a UK whole-genome sequencing study towards secondary findings: a qualitative study.
Mackley Michael P et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Feb
- Whole genome sequencing in the clinic: empowerment or too much information?
Berberich Amanda J et al. CMAJ : Canadian Medical Association journal = journal de l'Association medicale canadienne 2018 Feb 190(5) E124-E125
- Whole Exome Sequencing: Applications in Prenatal Genetics.
Jelin Angie C et al. Obstetrics and gynecology clinics of North America 2018 Mar 45(1) 69-81
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario