lunes, 3 de junio de 2019

Cystic Fibrosis News Today Weekly Digest


Cystic Fibrosis Weekly Update

Contents:

I’m Learning to Prioritize My Mental Health While Working Full-time

Jun 03, 2019 09:00 am | Tré LaRosa



mental healthMy depression and anxiety went undiagnosed and untreated for years. I knew something wasn’t right, but I didn’t think it was “bad enough” for me to be officially diagnosed with depression or anxiety. My life wasn’t “bad” — my health was fine, and I was a good student and employee with a fantastic support system […]
The post I’m Learning to Prioritize My Mental Health While Working Full-time appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike I’m Learning to Prioritize My Mental Health While Working Full-time on Facebook

I Rely on Self-help to Treat My Health Paranoia

May 31, 2019 03:00 pm | Bailey Vincent



paranoia, life in the grey bailey vincentWorrying is one of my most exceptional talents, as illustrated last week when preparing to travel to New York City. I strongly connect with the phrase “dress rehearsing tragedy.” If life starts to stabilize, I worry about the other shoe readying to drop. Nearly three months before last week’s trip to New York, the actual […]
The post I Rely on Self-help to Treat My Health Paranoia appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike I Rely on Self-help to Treat My Health Paranoia on Facebook

31 Days of CF: Holly’s Story

May 31, 2019 01:28 pm | Luisa Palazola



  View this post on Instagram   Day 7 of 31 Days of CF⁣ Topic: Disability and marriage⁣ ⁣ We invited Holly to talk a bit about her experiences: Growing up everyone gets asked, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” From childhood through high school my responses ranged from a popstar, […]
The post 31 Days of CF: Holly’s Story appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike 31 Days of CF: Holly’s Story on Facebook
 

Recent News

Nitric Oxide Shows Positive Signs in Clearing Hard-to-treat Mycobacterium Lung Infections in CF
Work, Motherhood, and CF: Can You Have It All?
AffloVest Giveaways Helping to Support CF and Legacy Foundation, International Biophysics Says
ABBV-2222 Partially Corrects CFTR Function in CF Patients, Phase 2 Trials Show
31 Days of CF: Erin’s Story

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario