Proteja a su hijo de las infecciones graves por rotavirus.-.-.
Rotavirus Can Cause Dehydration
- Decrease in urination
- Dry mouth and throat
- Feeling dizzy when standing up
Protect your child with rotavirus vaccine
- Rotateq® - Infants should receive three doses of this vaccine—at 2 months, 4 months, and 6 months of age.
- Rotarix® - Infants should receive two doses of this vaccine—at 2 months and 4 months of age.
Millions of infants have been vaccinated
Paying for Rotavirus Vaccines
- CDC’s rotavirus disease website
- Rotavirus fact sheet for parents[401 KB]
- Rotavirus disease[463 KB] - a true story about 10-month-old twin boys who had severe illness caused by rotavirus
- CDC’s rotavirus vaccination website
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Information for Parents and Caregivers about rotavirus vaccines
- Vaccines for Children Program Brief Answers to Common Questions
- Rotavirus Vaccine Information Statement[276 KB]