Last Updated: Sep 27, 2016
- Identification of bacterial pathogens and antimicrobial resistance directly from clinical urines by nanopore-based metagenomic sequencing.
Schmidt K, Mwaigwisya S, Crossman L C, Doumith M, Munroe D, Pires C, Khan A M, Woodford N, Saunders N J, Wain J, O'Grady J, Livermore D M.The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2016 Sep
- Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria and the World's Peril
L Garret, Scientific American Blog, Sept 19, 2016
- Antimicrobial Resistance
HD Marston et al, JAMA, September 20, 2016
- Streptococcus pneumoniae of Serotypes 9 and 14 Circulating in Brazil Over a 23-Year Period Prior to the Introduction of PCV10: Role of International Clones in the Evolution of Antimicrobial Resistance and Description of a Novel Genotype.
Pinto Tatiana C A et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Aug
- Investigation of Escherichia coli Harboring the mcr-1 Resistance Gene Connecticut, 2016
MMWR, September 9, 2016
- Investigation of First Identified mcr-1 Gene in an Isolate from a U.S. Patient Pennsylvania, 2016
MMWR, September 9, 2016
- Tracking mcr -1
- Genetic profiles and antimicrobial resistance of Streptococcus pneumoniae non-PCV10 serotype isolates recovered from meningitis cases in Salvador, Brazil.
Azevedo Jailton et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2016 Sep
- Molecular epidemiology of mutations in antimicrobial resistance loci of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates from cystic fibrosis airways.
Greipel Leonie, et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 8
- Genomic analyses of Neisseria gonorrhoeae reveal an association of the gonococcal genetic island with antimicrobial resistance.
Harrison Odile B et al. The Journal of infection 2016 Aug
- Using whole genome sequencing to identify resistance determinants and predict antimicrobial resistance phenotypes for year 2015 invasive pneumococcal disease isolates recovered in the United States.
Metcalf Benjamin J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Aug
- Genomic insights into the emergence and spread of international clones of healthcare-, community- and livestock-associated meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: Blurring of the traditional definitions.
Bal A M, Coombs G W, Holden M T G, Lindsay J A, Nimmo G R, Tattevin P, Skov R L.Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2016 May 95-101
- Plasmid metagenomics reveals multiple antibiotic resistance gene classes among the gut microbiomes of hospitalised patients.
Jitwasinkul Tossawan, Suriyaphol Prapat, Tangphatsornruang Sithichoke, Hansen Martin Asser, Hansen Lars Hestbjerg, Sørensen Søren Johannes, Permpikul Chairat, Rongrungruang Yong, Tribuddharat Chanwit.Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2016 Apr 57-66
- Whole-genome sequencing of multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from Myanmar.
Aung Htin Lin, Tun Thanda, Moradigaravand Danesh, Köser Claudio U, Nyunt Wint Wint, Aung Si Thu, Lwin Thandar, Thinn Kyi Kyi, Crump John A, Parkhill Julian, Peacock Sharon J, Cook Gregory M, Hill Philip C.Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2016 May 113-117
- Antimicrobial Resistance, Virulence Profile, and Molecular Characterization of Listeria monocytogenes Isolated from Ready-to-eat Food in China, 2013-2014.
Yan Shao Fei, Wang Wei, Bai Li, Hu Yu Jie, Dong Yin Ping, Xu Jin, Li Feng Qin.Biomedical and environmental sciences : BES 2016 Jun (6) 448-52
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (37)
- Human (0
- Pathogen (18)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (1)