Last Updated: Oct 27, 2016
- Consideration surrounding incidental findings throughout multigene panel testing in cancer genetics.
Grandval P et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Feb 89(2) 267-8
- Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications of Personalized Genomic Medicine Research: Current Literature and Suggestions for the Future.
Callier Shawneequa L et al. Bioethics 2016 Nov 30(9) 698-705
- PIGSR: A Preference Instrument for Genomics Secondary Results
CSER Consortium Online Tool
- Issues Arising in Psychological Consultations to Help Parents Talk to Minor and Young Adult Children about their Cancer Genetic Test Result: a Guide to Providers.
Patenaude Andrea Farkas et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Oct
- Content Analysis of Informed Consent for whole Genome Sequencing Offered by Direct-to-Consumer Genetic testing Companies.
Niemiec Emilia et al. Human mutation 2016 Sep
- Accuracy and clinical value of maternal incidental findings during noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidies.
Brison Nathalie et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep
- Opportunities for community awareness platforms in personal genomics and bioinformatics education.
Bianchi Lucia et al. Briefings in bioinformatics 2016 Aug
- Accuracy and clinical value of maternal incidental findings during noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidies
A Brison et al, Genetics in Medicine, September 1, 2016
- Prenatal Whole Exome Sequencing; the Views of Clinicians, Scientists, Genetic Counsellors and Patient Representatives.
Quinlan-Jones Elizabeth et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2016 Aug
- Unsolved challenges of clinical whole-exome sequencing: a systematic literature review of end-users' views.
Bertier Gabrielle et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 9(1) 52
- Is "incidental finding" the best term?: a study of patients' preferences.
Tan Nina et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Aug
- A Clinical Service to Support the Return of Secondary Genomic Findings in Human Research.
Darnell Andrew J et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 Mar 98(3) 435-41
- A framework for analyzing the ethics of disclosing genetic research findings.
Eckstein Lisa et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2014 42(2) 190-207
- Choices of Incidental Findings of Individuals Undergoing Genome Wide Sequencing, a Single Center's Experience.
Bishop Callie L et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Jul
- Disclosure of incidental findings in cancer genomic research: investigators' perceptions on obligations and barriers.
Kleiderman E et al. Clinical genetics 2015 Oct 88(4) 320-6
- Human (50)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (13)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (6)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (8)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario