Implementing Public Health Genomics in Your State: Resources from the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics
APHA Genomics Forum and Genetic Alliance
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
1:00 - 2:30 pm
- CDC Information Database
- CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
- Genomics and Health Impact Scan Database: scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries
- Guideline Database: guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice
- Tier Table Database: genetic tests and family health history, classified by level of evidence
- Implementation Database: state and national activities that integrate genomics into public health programs and clinical practice. Results can be filtered by state, condition and resource type (data, programs, education, policy, tools and general information).
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database: role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention.
- Human Genome Epidemiology (HuGE) Navigator: scientific literature on human genome epidemiology