Last Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Gene-environment interaction for polymorphisms in ataxia telangiectasia-mutated gene and radiation exposure in carcinogenesis: results from two literature-based meta-analyses of 27120 participants.
Zhao Yuguang, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- Genetic susceptibility for air pollution-induced airway inflammation in the SALIA study.
Hüls Anke, et al. Environmental research 2016 10 43-50
- Interaction of Alu Polymorphisms and Novel Measures of Discrimination in Association with Blood Pressure in African Americans Living in Tallahassee, Florida.
Boulter Alexis C, et al. Human biology 2015 10 (4) 295-305
- The interaction between 5-HTTLPR and stress exposure influences connectivity of the executive control and default mode brain networks.
van der Meer Dennis, et al. Brain imaging and behavior 2016 10
- Additive interactions between PRKAA1 polymorphisms and Helicobacter pylori CagA infection associated with gastric cancer risk in Koreans.
Eom Sang-Yong, et al. Cancer medicine 2016 10
- Genome-Wide Interaction Analyses between Genetic Variants and Alcohol Consumption and Smoking for Risk of Colorectal Cancer
J Gong et al, PLOS Genetics, October 2016
- The precision relationships between eight GWAS-identified genetic variants and breast cancer in a Chinese population.
Chen Yazhen, et al. Oncotarget 2016 9
- Gene-environment interplay
J Berg, Science, October 7, 2016
- The importance of gene-environment interactions in human obesity.
Reddon Hudson et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2016 Sep (18) 1571-97
- Polymorphisms in GEMIN4 and AGO1 Genes Are Associated with the Risk of Lung Cancer: A Case-Control Study in Chinese Female Non-Smokers.
Fang Xue, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (10)
- Interplay between Schizophrenia Polygenic Risk Score and Childhood Adversity in First-Presentation Psychotic Disorder: A Pilot Study.
Trotta Antonella, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (9) e0163319
- Estrogen receptor beta polymorphisms and cognitive performance in women: associations and modifications by genetic and environmental influences.
Fehsel Karin, et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2016 9
- Gene-environment interaction between the brain-derived neurotrophic factor Val66Met polymorphism, psychosocial stress and dietary intake in early psychosis.
Gattere Giulia, et al. Early intervention in psychiatry 2016 9
- A Functional Polymorphism (rs10817938) in the XPA Promoter Region Is Associated with Poor Prognosis of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma in a Chinese Han Population.
Gao Chunhai, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (9) e0160801
- Genome-wide gene-environment interaction analysis of pesticide exposure and risk of Parkinson's disease.
Biernacka Joanna M, et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2016 8
- CDC Information (2)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (5)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (15148)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (3)
- Pathogen (0)