Last Updated: Oct 28, 2016
- The gut microbiome: an emerging complex trait
AK Benson, Nature Genetics, October 27, 2016
- Precision medicine in cardiology.
Antman Elliott M et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2016 Oct 13(10) 591-602
- Association of host genome with intestinal microbial composition in a large healthy cohort.
Turpin Williams, et al. Nature genetics 2016 10
- Rite of passage
Genome Magazine, September 29, 2016
- Atopic Dermatitis Susceptibility Variants In Filaggrin Hitchhike Hornerin Selective Sweep.
Eaaswarkhanth Muthukrishnan, et al. Genome biology and evolution 2016 9
- Association of host genome with intestinal microbial composition in a large healthy cohort
M Turpin et al, Nature Genetics, October 3, 2016
- The effect of host genetics on the gut microbiome
MJ Bonder et al, Nature Genetics, October 3, 2016
- Is the gut microbiome an important cause of obesity
StatNews, September 22, 2016
- Interactions between host genetics and gut microbiome in diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
Ussar Siegfried et al. Molecular metabolism 2016 Sep 5(9) 795-803
- Early-Life Exposure to Antibiotics, Alterations in the Intestinal Microbiome, and Risk of Metabolic Disease in Children and Adults.
Yallapragada Sushmita G et al. Pediatric annals 2015 Nov 44(11) e265-9
- Your Gut's Gone Viral, And That Might Be Good For Your Health
NPR, August 29, 2016
- Joint effects of pregnancy, sociocultural, and environmental factors on early life gut microbiome structure and diversity
AM Levin et al, Science Reports, August 2016
- Sex differences in immune responses.
Klein Sabra L, et al. Nature reviews. Immunology 2016 8
- Gut check
CS Greene, Science Translational Medicine, August 17, 2016
- FUT2 genotype influences lung function, exacerbation frequency and airway microbiota in non-CF bronchiectasis.
Taylor Steven L, et al. Thorax 2016 8
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (3)
- Human (31)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (1)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (3)