Last Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Cost-effective management of women with minor cervical lesions: Revisiting the application of HPV DNA testing.
Pedersen Kine et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 Nov 143(2) 326-333
- Association of MBL2 exon1 polymorphisms with high-risk human papillomavirus infection and cervical cancers: a meta-analysis.
Wang Hui-Lian, et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2016 11 (6) 1109-1116
- Polymorphisms of the interleukin 6 gene and additional gene-gene interaction contribute to cervical cancer susceptibility in Eastern Chinese women.
Pu Xiaowen, et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2016 11 (6) 1305-1310
- Relationships between Common and Novel Interleukin-6 Gene Polymorphisms and Risk of Cervical Cancer: a Case-Control Study.
Zidi Sabrina, et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2016 10
- The rs767649 polymorphism in the promoter of miR-155 contributes to the decreased risk for cervical cancer in a Chinese population.
Wang Shizhi, et al. Gene 2016 10
- Association of single-nucleotide polymorphisms of high-mobility group box 1 with susceptibility and clinicopathological characteristics of uterine cervical neoplasia in Taiwanese women.
Wu Hsin-Hung, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 10
- Interaction between susceptibility loci in cGAS-STING pathway, MHC gene and HPV infection on the risk of cervical precancerous lesions in Chinese population.
Xiao Di, et al. Oncotarget 2016 10
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms in microRNA genes are associated with cervical cancer susceptibility in a population from Xinjiang Uygur.
Yang Jie, et al. Oncotarget 2016 9
- Association between BHMT gene rs3733890 polymorphism and cancer risk: evidence from a meta-analysis.
Xu Yue, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 5225-33
- 17?-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type Gene 1937 A > G Polymorphism as a Risk Factor for Cervical Cancer Progression in the Polish Population.
Lutkowska Anna, et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2016 8
- Association of human papillomavirus type 16 and its genetic variants with cervical lesion in Korea.
Park Jeong Su, et al. APMIS : acta pathologica, microbiologica, et immunologica Scandinavica 2016 8
- Effective Referral of Low-Income Women at Risk for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer to Genetic Counseling: A Randomized Delayed Intervention Control Trial.
Pasick Rena J et al. American journal of public health 2016 Aug e1-e7
- Variants of human papillomaviruses 16 (HPV16) in Uigur women in Xinjiang, China.
He Hongchang, et al. Infectious agents and cancer 2016 0 44
- Association between IL-10 genetic variations and cervical cancer susceptibility in a Chinese population.
Bai C Y, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (3)
- Association between X-Ray Repair Cross-Complementing Group 1 Arg399Gln Polymorphism and Cervical Cancer Risk: A Meta-Analysis in the Chinese Population.
Zhang Fang, et al. Gynecologic and obstetric investigation 2016 8
- Human (700)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (3)
- Huamn (20)
- Pathogen (0)