Last Posted: Jun 29, 2017
- BRCA1-2 diagnostic workflow from next-generation sequencing technologies to variant identification and final report.
Pilato Brunella et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2016 Oct 55(10) 803-13
- Development and validation of a variant detection workflow for BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes and its clinical application based on the Ion Torrent technology.
Buzolin Ana Lígia et al. Human genomics 2017 Jun 11(1) 14
- Practical considerations for diagnosis and management of patients and carriers.
Niemeyer Charlotte M et al. Seminars in hematology 2017 Apr 54(2) 69-74
- Genetic Counselors Hold the Key to the Genomics Revolution
J Austin, NSGC Blog Post, June 26, 2017
- "If It Helps, It's Worth a Try": an Investigation of Perceptions and Attitudes about Genetic Counseling among Southern Manitoba Hutterites.
Gemmell Amber P et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- A universal genetic testing initiative for patients with high-grade, non-mucinous epithelial ovarian cancer and the implications for cancer treatment.
Bednar Erica M et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Jun
- ATTITUDES TOWARD GENETIC COUNSELING AND TESTING IN PATIENTS WITH INHERITED ENDOCRINOPATHIES.
Gallagher Thomas M et al. Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 2017 Jun
- Genetic counseling for hereditary cancer: A primer for NPs.
et al. The Nurse practitioner 2017 Jul 42(7) 28-29
- Invasive Prenatal Diagnostic Testing Recommendations are Influenced by Maternal Age, Statistical Misconception and Perceived Liability.
Miron-Shatz Talya et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- The Efficacy of Genetic Counseling for Psychiatric Disorders: a Meta-Analysis.
Moldovan Ramona et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- Multi-disciplinary summit on genetics services for women with gynecologic cancers: A Society of Gynecologic Oncology White Paper.
Randall Leslie M et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Jun
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension: Specialists' knowledge, practices, and attitudes of genetic counseling and genetic testing in the USA.
Jacher Joseph E et al. Pulmonary circulation 7(2) 372-383
- A Rapid and Sensitive Next-Generation Sequencing Method to Detect RB1 Mutations Improves Care for Retinoblastoma Patients and Their Families.
Li Wenhui L et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2016 Jul 18(4) 480-93
- Current status of non-invasive prenatal testing in Japan.
Samura Osamu et al. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research 2017 Jun
- Genetic Carrier Screening in the Twenty-first Century.
Yao Ruofan et al. Clinics in laboratory medicine 2016 Jun 36(2) 277-88
- "It was a lot Tougher than I Thought It would be". A Qualitative Study on the Changing Nature of Being a Hemophilia Carrier.
von der Lippe Charlotte et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 May
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario