- The Cost-effectiveness of Genetic Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia: a Systematic Review.
Rosso A et al. Annali di igiene : medicina preventiva e di comunita 29(5) 464-480
- Issues and Challenges in Diagnostic Sequencing for Inherited Cardiac Conditions.
Walsh Roddy et al. Clinical chemistry 2017 Jan 63(1) 116-128
- Assessment of the clinical utility of adding common single nucleotide polymorphism genetic scores to classical risk factor algorithms in coronary heart disease risk prediction in UK men.
Beaney Katherine E et al. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine 2017 Jun
- Polygenic Risk Score Identifies Subgroup with Higher Burden of Atherosclerosis and Greater Relative Benefit from Statin Therapy in the Primary Prevention Setting.
Natarajan Pradeep et al. Circulation 2017 Feb
- Identification of 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome via Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
Barry Jessica C et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2017 May
sábado, 22 de julio de 2017
Heart disease [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.