- IL-6 rs1800795 polymorphism is associated with septic shock-related death in patients who underwent major surgery: a preliminary retrospective study.
Annals of intensive care 2017 Dec 7 (1): 22.
Jiménez-Sousa Maria Angeles, Medrano Luz Maria, Liu Pilar, Fernández-Rodríguez Amanda, Almansa Raquel, Gomez-Sanchez Esther, Ortega Alicia, Heredia-Rodríguez María, Gómez-Pesquera Estefanía, Tamayo Eduardo, Resino Salvad
- Association of Body Mass Index With Cardiometabolic Disease in the UK Biobank: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
JAMA cardiology 2017 Jul .
Lyall Donald M, Celis-Morales Carlos, Ward Joey, Iliodromiti Stamatina, Anderson Jana J, Gill Jason M R, Smith Daniel J, Ntuk Uduakobong Efanga, Mackay Daniel F, Holmes Michael V, Sattar Naveed, Pell Jill
- Polymorphisms of CYP2C8, CYP2C9 and CYP2C19 and risk of coronary heart disease in Russian population.
Gene 2017 Jul .
Polonikov Alexey, Kharchenko Alexander, Bykanova Marina, Sirotina Svetlana, Ponomarenko Irina, Bocharova Anna, Vagaytseva Kseniya, Stepanov Vadim, Bushueva Olga, Churnosov Mikhail, Solodilova Mar
- Assessment of the clinical utility of adding common single nucleotide polymorphism genetic scores to classical risk factor algorithms in coronary heart disease risk prediction in UK men.
Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine 2017 Jun .
Beaney Katherine E, Cooper Jackie A, Drenos Fotios, Humphries Steve
- Genetic polymorphism of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase as a potential risk factor for congenital heart disease: A meta-analysis in Chinese pediatric population.
Medicine 2017 Jun 96 (23): e7057.
Yuan Ye, Yu Xia, Niu Fenglan, Lu
sábado, 22 de julio de 2017
Heart disease [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology