Last Posted: Feb 16, 2018
- Does oophorectomy reduce breast cancer mortality for BRCA mutation carriers after breast cancer?
Jacobson Michelle et al. Expert review of anticancer therapy 2018 Feb
- A Two-Phase Approach to Developing SNAP: an iPhone Application to Support Appointment Scheduling and Management for Women with a BRCA Mutation.
Scherr Courtney Lynam et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb
- Male BRCA mutation carriers: clinical characteristics and cancer spectrum.
Ibrahim Mohammed et al. BMC cancer 2018 Feb 18(1) 179
- Bone loss in women with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations.
Powell C Bethan, et al. Gynecologic oncology 2018 2
- Impact of BRCA Mutation Status on Survival of Women With Triple-negative Breast Cancer.
Yadav Siddhartha, et al. Clinical breast cancer 2017 12
- "Guys Don't Have Breasts": The Lived Experience of Men Who Have BRCA Gene Mutations and Are at Risk for Male Breast Cancer.
Skop Michelle et al. American journal of men's health 2018 Feb 1557988317753241