Last Posted: Feb 16, 2018
- Does oophorectomy reduce breast cancer mortality for BRCA mutation carriers after breast cancer?
Jacobson Michelle et al. Expert review of anticancer therapy 2018 Feb
- A Two-Phase Approach to Developing SNAP: an iPhone Application to Support Appointment Scheduling and Management for Women with a BRCA Mutation.
Scherr Courtney Lynam et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb
- Male BRCA mutation carriers: clinical characteristics and cancer spectrum.
Ibrahim Mohammed et al. BMC cancer 2018 Feb 18(1) 179
- Bone loss in women with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations.
Powell C Bethan, et al. Gynecologic oncology 2018 2
- Impact of BRCA Mutation Status on Survival of Women With Triple-negative Breast Cancer.
Yadav Siddhartha, et al. Clinical breast cancer 2017 12
- "Guys Don't Have Breasts": The Lived Experience of Men Who Have BRCA Gene Mutations and Are at Risk for Male Breast Cancer.
Skop Michelle et al. American journal of men's health 2018 Feb 1557988317753241
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario