Last Posted: Feb 16, 2018
- Are whole-exome and whole-genome sequencing approaches cost-effective? A systematic review of the literature.
Schwarze Katharina et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Feb
- Exome sequencing has higher diagnostic yield compared to simulated disease-specific panels in children with suspected monogenic disorders
OJ Dillon et al, Eur J Hum Genetics, Feb 16, 2018
- Comparative genome analysis reveals a complex population structure of Legionella pneumophila subspecies.
Kozak-Muiznieks Natalia A et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2018 Feb
- The Personal Genome Project Canada: findings from whole genome sequences of the inaugural 56 participants.
Reuter Miriam S et al. CMAJ : Canadian Medical Association journal = journal de l'Association medicale canadienne 2018 Feb 190(5) E126-E136
- Whole Genome Sequencing-Based Discovery of Structural Variants in Glioblastoma.
Wrzeszczynski Kazimierz O et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 17411-29
- The role of extended and whole genome sequencing for tracking transmission of measles and rubella viruses: report from the Global Measles and Rubella Laboratory Network meeting, 2017.
et al. Releve epidemiologique hebdomadaire 2018 Feb (6) 55-9